Prepare To Win.
- Attorney & Founding Partner
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Slip & Fall
- Dog Bite
For over 20 years, Mark has been fighting for and protecting the people in the upper Midwest. Today that passion and determination is just as alive as it was the day he started. Nothing is more important to Mark than getting to know his clients and learning everything there is to know about their family, job, business and hobbies. It’s these personal connections and Mark’s common sense approach to the practice of law that has earned him the respect and admiration of everyone he represents.
Mark has been, and always will be, laser focused on helping his clients get back on their feet. His love for his work is matched only by his level of expert knowledge in the area of personal injury law. He’s also a best selling author, one of the top 100 lawyers in the state and provides more than 50 hours of pro bono work per year.
Mark has been married to his wife Karin for 20 years and they have three kids. He has coached many of his kids’ sports teams including soccer, baseball and football. Mark is also a certified Special Olympics coach. He has coached Special Olympics for over 20 years, coaching alpine skiing, bowling, golf and track.
In addition to coaching, Mark is also a church leader for junior high students and loves to ski and mountain bike.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Major: Accounting
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- Overview of the Rules & Evidentiary Considerations in No-Fault Arbitrations, Minnesota Institute Legal Education, 1997
- Recognized by the Minnesota State Bar Association as a North Star Lawyer for providing 50 or more hours of pro bono legal service
- Recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine as a Super Lawyer – given to top 5% of attorneys in the state
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated. Highly Rated in both legal ability and ethical standards
- Amazon.com Best Selling Author
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel “Top One Percent” Designation
- Avvo – Superb Rated
- The American Society of Legal Advocates – Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in the state of Minnesota
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Member
- American Arbitration Association, Panel of Arbitrators
Certified Legal Specialties
- Supreme Court Qualified Neutral
- American Arbitration Association Arbitrator