Mr. Siegler has a nationwide practice in the areas of civil litigation and collections. He is admitted in Minnesota, New York, and the District of Columbia. Mr. Siegler is also admitted in the Supreme Court of the United States as well as the Federal Appellate Courts in the United States and has argued cases in the 3rd and 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
For over 25 years, John has been helping corporations and commercial entities maximize their account receivable recoveries and reduce litigation exposure. The importance of understanding a client’s business its performance in commerce and adjusts to aide efficiency and growth in the future is central to the expertise he brings to commercial litigation and collections.
John has been married to his wife Mary for 30 years and they have four children. John played college basketball and coached baseball, softball and basketball. The past four years John has been the varsity assistant and JV basketball coach at Cretin-Derham Hall High School. In 2017-18, he helped lead the team to the state tournament and was voted Minnesota High School Assistant Coach of the Year.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation 30%
- Collections 30%
- Contracts 30%
- Miscellaneous 10%
- New York, 1988
- Minnesota, 2007
- District of Columbia, 1989
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Honors: Law Review - Staff Member Two Year
- Lemoyne College, Syracuse, New York
- B.A. - 1980
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: History
- Ryder Truck Rental, Inc.
- SS & C Technologies, Inc.
- Corporate Technologies, LLC
- Second City Transportation Leasing, LLC
Past Employment Positions
- Ask, LLP, Partner, 2001 to 2019