- Attorney & Founding Partner
Greg’s original plan was to use his gift of creativity in the world of advertising. Not long after he graduated with a degree in advertising from the College of St. Thomas, Greg decided that helping people across the upper Midwest was his true calling. Coming up with catch phrases and tag lines was fun, but nothing was more fulfilling for Greg than helping people get back on their feet and making a difference in their lives.
With his degree from the William Mitchell College of Law, Greg brought his sense of innovation and no-nonsense approach to the courtroom where he’s been fighting for his clients ever since. The practice of law has been just as rewarding as Greg thought it would be. He takes great pride in being able to assist individuals and businesses when their world has been turned upside down. Since the day he started at Walsh and Gaertner, Greg has been working tirelessly to make sure you get what is rightfully yours and that justice is served. After all, that is what he was meant to do.
When not at the office, Greg and his wife can be found at any number of youth and high school athletic events. Their three children played traveling volleyball, baseball and basketball, several seasons with Greg as their head coach.
Another passion for Greg is curling. Greg likes to say “I was curling, when curling wasn’t cool.” An active member of the St. Paul Curling Club since 1988, Greg has served on its Board of Directors (2010-2012) and as its President from 2012-2014. In 2012 Greg co-authored 100 Roaring Years on Selby Avenue, The St. Paul Curling Club (Beaver Pond Press 2012) which details and celebrates 100 years of curling in St. Paul.
Areas of Practice
- Car Accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Death
- Minnesota, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1999
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1999
- Honors: National Finalist, Student Trial Advocacy Competition
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.A. - 1990
- Major: Journalism/Advertising
Honors and Awards
- Recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine
- 1998 National Finalist in Trial Lawyers of America Student Competition
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum ®
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Minnesota Association of Justice, Member
- Minnesota Bar Association, Member
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Coach, Eagan Athletic Association and Inver Grove Heights Youth Sports
- Board of Directors, St. Paul Curling Club, 2010 to 2012
- President, St. Paul Curling Club, 2012 to 2014
- Active Member, St. Paul Curling Club since 1988